Fishery Open 12/03/2022 - Now taking bookings
The Watch Reservoir is set in the Lammermuir hills adjacent to the Southern Upland Way.
The approach road to The Watch Water Fishery from Longformacus and through the steading of Rawburn Farm offers stunning views of the surrounding Borders landscape. Located around 900 feet above sea level an attractive feature of The Watch is a feeling that you have arrived at a place of seclusion deeply embedded in nature. Here, the stress of daily life and ever-present noise pollution are replaced with the sound and sight of grouse, resident Canada geese and visits from the seasonal Ospreys. The Watch Water is a rewarding and elemental place to experience and fish.
- 120 acres of boat fishing with a circumference of 2 miles of bank fishing.
- 5 boats for hire - 1st April to 30th September.
- Outdoor picnic tables.
- Fishing lodge with indoor seating where you can take your packed lunches if manned.
- Designated bait fishing zone for accompanied beginner anglers (under 16) from the same family.
- Ladies and gents toilets.
- Guiding and Tuition (by prior arrangement).
- Experienced and friendly wardens.
THE WATCH WATER FISHERY
Tel: 01573 224690
Fishing Lodge Tel: 01361 890 208 (8.30am - 5.00pm during season - March to November (when the office is manned).
Email - [email protected] ←← Trial Season Tickets Available-Email for price & availability.
The Watch Water Fishery is a joint venture between Kelso and St Boswells and Newtown Districts Angling Associations.
**** MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING AND STAY SAFE****